I’m not including a photo of this because it didn’t look nearly as appealing as it is delicious. I followed this recipe but cute the chicken cubes first so it cooked faster and used half the honey because I didn’t want it as sweet. I also used red grapes because I had some. Enjoy!
- 3 tablespoons Dijon-style prepared mustard
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 cups seedless green grapes
- Combine mustard, soy sauce, honey and vinegar. Set sauce aside.
- In a 9 x 13 inch pan, combine garlic and oil. Place chicken in pan skin side down.
- If using thighs, bake covered at 400 degrees F (205 degrees C) for 25 minutes. If using breasts, bake covered at 400 degrees F (205 degrees C) for 10 minutes. Uncover, and turn chicken pieces over. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake until no longer pink in center, about 15 to 20 minutes. Sprinkle grapes over chicken, and bake 5 minutes longer. Remove from oven, and arrange chicken and grapes on platter. Pass sauce when serving.
If you really want to see a picture, here’s where I found it: http://allrecipes.com/recipe/garlic-chicken-and-grapes/detail.aspx?event8=1&prop24=SR_Title&e11=chicken%20and%20grapes&e8=Quick%20Search&event10=1&e7=Recipe